Thursday, September 13, 2012

day 4: bath time


Things Marley has said recently:

"I don't know what to have for lunch!  All we have in the fwidge in zucchini and waw milk and and kombucha!"

"I want to have a snack.  But I needs to be healfy because I'm having a baby."

"Did you know it tastes good to lick your feet?"

"Vivi, you are the best wish I ever wished!"

"Can I have a snack and a nap, please?"



Vivi's communication is just exploding!  She can sign so many things: milk, all done, book, more, water, eat, ball, shoes, thank you, up, diaper, ad probably something else I have forgotten.  She watches us do the sign once or twice and then knows it!  

And she will attempt to repeat anything we ask her to.  She will say Mama, Dada, Mimi, Papa, Dede, hi, bye bye, go, out, shoes, Henna, and she tries hard to say Marley.  I love this age and how much she is learning every day.  She is constantly amazing us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...