Tuesday, September 11, 2012

day 2: books and a fall


Marley would read literally all day long if she could.  She will always ask for "one more book" before bedtime or quiet time.  She is starting to sound out words and has a lot of interest in what each word says.  One of her favorite places to be is the library.  I have to stop her from grabbing 20 books to bring home with us.  I hope her love for reading only continues to grow as she does.



Vivi is usually really good on the playground and every time we go, she gets a little more independent.  So, I trusted her enough to crawl up the steps of the playground yesterday while I turned around to watch Marley do a trick.  I turned back to Vivi with just enough time to see her land face first on the ground.  Luckily she only scratched her nose and cried for a moment until she saw Marley going somewhere exciting.

Oh, and I realized today that she is getting 2 molars!  That explains the not sleeping lately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...