Friday, October 21, 2011

Painting in Pajamas

Today we spent a lot of the day in our pajamas.  Ok, I will admit we did the same thing yesterday!  Anyway.  Moving on. 

Marley is in love with "pwojecks" these days.  When I can't think of anything exciting to do, we sit on the porch and paint.  Today, we painted 7 or 8 pictures for different family members! 

This was she assigned for Daddy.  It is a picture of the party when he comes home!  That's Daddy in the middle with the triangle head.  Doesn't he look happy to be home?

I have to conciously not interfere with her art.  It is so hard to be the slight perfectionist that I am, but just let her do whatever she wants.  But that independence and ability to make her own choices is what will turn her into who she will become!  So, I did cringe a little bit when she started to color the butterfly's wings black... but I kept it to myself.  And i love the way it turned out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...