Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Do you want to play with me?"

"Do you want to play with me?"

I literally hear this 50 times a day. She asks me, her Papa, her Mimi, her Dede, and every other single person that comes in the house. Family and friends? Salesman at the door? Delivery guys? She asks them all. I try to run interference with the strangers so that they don't have to awkwardly try to find a response for why they can't, but sometimes I don't make it in time.

Her favorite games to play are Candy Land and Memory, but she also loves playing with her blocks, flashcards, learning games, kitchen, and her easel. She still isn't very good at occupying herself in her playroom, she never has been. But I try to encourage it! And hopefully one day soon she will asking her brother or sister, "Do you want to play with me?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...