Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Surprise from Daddy!

Marley is in love with Franklin the turtle. That is her new favorite show to watch, which is one of the only shows I let her watch currently. I told Asa about her new love for Franklin, and he got online and ordered her a lot of 28 Franklin books! That is a lot of Franklin!
So, he told me that he wanted me to make her a scavenger hunt, and have the books be the prize at the end! I got it all done tonight and unfortunately I only have pictures of before and after since I was recording the actual hunting. But she loved it! She loved the hunt and the puzzles and especially the books! There are 28, so we will have to spread out the reading over a few days! But she was so happy to know that he Daddy got them for her and told me he was the "best Daddy ever!"And he is, isn't he?!

1 comment:

Emily said...

YES he is! Marley is one lucky girl with the best daddy and the best mommy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...