Saturday, May 7, 2011

Marley in the garden

On Thursday, I had an eye doctor appointment, so Marley stayed with her Papa for a little while. She was busy in the backyard when I got home and had stories to tell me about the things she had done. She filled a pot with dirt, Papa spilled some in her hair, she had checked on her bean that she is growing, and they had planted some flowers. Papa went inside and I saw that my camera was outside. I asked Marley if Papa had taken pictures of her putting the dirt in the pot (mainly because this is a little unbelievable... she hates to get dirty). She said, "No. He want me to be in the gah-den. But I didn't want to be in the gah-den." I laughed, assuming she meant that he didn't get any pictures of her.

But, he made me proud and got a picture of her anyway!I have to laugh out loud when I look at her face! That is such a Marley face and I love that Joel took a picture of her being such a toot! It reminds me some pictures Joel and I took of Marley in the garden, and she loved it just as much then!
The moral of the story is that Marley is willing to help in the garden, picking vegetables or planting flowers or filling pots, but she is not willing to have her picture taken in the garden!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...