Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bebe

So, Marley has a new friend named Bebe. If Marley wants a turn with something, she says "Bebe" and points to herself. If she sees her town/clothes/cups somewhere she says "Bebe!" If she sees me put pepper on my food, she says "Bebe?" and shakes her hand around like she doing it to her food. If I am walking ahead of her, she yells "BEBE" like "Don't forget your bebe!"

But, Bebe can also be the bad other baby sometimes. If something gets spilled and I say "Did you do that?", she shakes her head 'no' and says "Bebe." If I ask her if she is stinky, she says "uh uh Bebe." So, I have started saying Bebe as much as I say Marley. I say "Come here, Bebe" or "No, Bebe!" She's really going to be confused about if she is Bebe or not!

It cracks me up every time! Bebe can be so cute sometimes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...