Monday, February 15, 2010

Babysitting Billy

Marley and I got to hang out with Billy today! Donna had a dentist appointment to go to, so she asked me if he could stay with us for a little while.

When he first got there, Marley was taking her nap, so it was just the two of us. I couldn't really get him excited about anything or get him to even smile, until Marley woke up! They loved playing together!
It was amazing that the two of them would just play together happily! They shared the toys and goldfish, which surprised me since Marley isn't used to having to share with anyone.
Billy kept taking Marley's hand and walking with her to see different toys around the house. I am so glad they get along so well and can play with each other! On Wednesday mornings, Marley is going to start spending some time with Donna and Billy at Donna's house so that they can get to know each other better and I can have a little break to get some things done! And she will have plenty of play time with her cousin!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...