Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Today was Valentine's Day! My mom, Marley and I made a late-night trip to Walmart the night before and got Valentine's Day gifts for Marley. There were tons of people in Walmart, looking for last minutes gifts also. We got what we needed and had them all set out and ready to go, so that when my mom finally woke up in the morning, Marley could open them!
She, of course, loved her singing cards from everyone. If anyone ever gets Marley a card for some reason, get her a singing one. She would usually rather have that than a gift!
She got all sorts of cute outfits that we will have to take pictures of in the future. She also got some bubbles and a sweet Valentine's Day bear that she loves already. She has also been really into balloons lately, so I bought her a Valentine's Day balloon.
We had a great day, spent with our family. I really wished Asa was there, because it was our anniversary as well as Valentine's Day. I really didn't think it would bother me that much, because it's just a day really. But once it got here, I wished I had been with Asa. At least I got to talk to him on the phone most of the afternoon though! I will have to do a separate blog detailing everything we found out in our conversations, because it was a lot!But, Happy Valentine's Day and Fourth Anniversary to us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...