Monday, November 2, 2009

Honeymoon: Day Three

This day was rather uneventful. I woke up with the stomach virus Asa had the day before we left. Asa had scheduled his fishing trip for the afternoon, so I spent most of my day sitting on the couch while Marley played in the living room. Unfortunately, this was the only picture I took ALL DAY. It was my moment of peace after picking Asa up from his fishing trip. He and Marley went to the store and I took an hour long bath in the huge jacuzzi tub. It was fantastic to sit there in the quiet and watch the trees outside. I am so sad that an entire day of our honeymoon was spent sitting around and being sick, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. We made up for it the next day by not coming home the entire day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...