Tuesday, June 23, 2009

False Alarm

Well, we don't have a house. I don't really feel like going into it, but things pretty much changed when we went to sign the lease. And the landlords were extremely rude to us. So, we took our money and said nevermind. I was really sad at the time, just because I had gotten so into the idea of this house, so right now I am still feeling a little unmotivated. But, I know we will find something better. Hopefully we will find something perfect for us.

Oh, and our laptop contracted a virus from something my super-computer-savvy fiance wanted to download. So, I can't update on anything with pictures until our neighbor fixes it. Then, I can put up all the posts I have been wanting to!

Just a quick update on Marley: she has been sooo fussy. I don't know if she's getting more teeth, or punishing me for making her be in the car a lot over the weekend, but she is not very happy. Today, I tried to do what I thought she wanted to do, but it didn't work. So, tomorrow we may go play on her water mat (not that she enjoyed that last time, but at least it's something different) and I am hoping we can convince my mom to take us swimming at her friend's house on Friday. It's already almost the end on June and Marley has still never been swimming! That's terrible! It has just been a stressful month!

But even with her fussiness, she has also seemed to be very loving lately. She gave me tons and tons of kisses today and anytime I sit on the floor with her she is just crawling all over me trying to cuddle with me. It is so so sweet... but then 5 seconds later she's whining.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...