Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Things With Marley

Marley is going to have six teeth soon. Right now, she has two all the way out on the bottom, two half way out on the top, and two just under the surface on the top. I can see the white little teeth about to stab through.
She has become obsessed with "k" today. She just crawls around going " kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuht." She has also started this screaming-squealing thing. She does it all the time! And she really likes it when I do it right after her!
Our new favorite game is hide-and-seek. She will be sitting in the living room and I will run into the other room when she's not looking. When, I start calling her name, she tries to find me. She is really good! She laughs the whole way in there to find me, and my favorite part is when she slowly peeks her head around the corner to see if I'm there. It's adorable. Once she sees me, she goes full speed straight to me.

Today, I was laying on the floor while Marley was getting into something across the room. I had been trying to get her to come over to me for like five minutes, but whatever she was doing was way more exciting. So, I pretended to cry. She looked at me, dropped the remote, and crawled as fast as she could over to me and threw her arms around my neck. I almost cried, it was so sweet. A real hug!


When we were going through everything today, I found one of the first onesies Marley ever wore. Look at how much she has grown!That pink one was even a little big on her when she was born!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...