Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pull Ups


This is what I realized Marley can do yesterday. We were sitting out by the pool and Samantha came by with Zane. We put them in the play yard together and they had a ton of fun playing. Samantha was telling me that Zane pulls up on things now. I said that Marley wasn't anywhere near that yet.

Well, I was wrong. About 5 minutes later pulled her little self up on her knees on the side of the play yard! This morning I caught her all the way up on her feet in her crib while I was folding laundry! I was amazed! It seems like things are changing so fast right now. I don't even have a chance to get used to one thing before she is moving on to the next thing! And I didn't even know she was strong enough to do this! I was amazed. I will try not to doubt her next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...