Sunday, March 22, 2009

Amy Comes to Visit


My good friend from high school, Amy, came to see us yesterday! She was in town for Spring Break from UT. Unfortunately, Marley is still teething and fussy and was in a really bad mood. She had just woken up from a nap and just been fed, so I had no idea what was wrong with her. Amy and I took her on a walk after a little while and she passed out in the stroller. I had a big debate with myself about whether I should just keep walking around with her in the stroller or if I should take a chance and try to put her in the bed. I chose the bed option, and thank goodness it worked. That girl needed a nap.

After her nap, we tried to play with her on the floor for a while. She would literally be crying one second and smiling the next. It wore me out trying to think of how to put her in a good mood. Luckily, Amy understood that babies are bipolar and was glad to be there anyway!

Thanks, Amy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...