Thursday, January 8, 2009

5 Months, Oh My God!

I cannot believe it. 5 seems like such a big number! How did she get there already. I feel like I can't really use the excuse "I just had a baby" anymore. Now, I have to actually try to lose weight and try in my classes and try to keep the house clean. Darn. I was enjoying that excuse.

I can't even imagine how sad I am going to be about next month. That's 6! Half a year! Also, with 6 months comes baby food. That makes things so complicated. Right now it's just cry=boob. With real food, I have to actually think about it. It will be exciting, but I will have to plan ahead for places and bring baby food with me. I am planning to make my own baby food. I have been reading about it and how moms find time for it. And it sounds reasonable. I read that you can make enough food for 2 weeks in about an hour. That's totally doable!

Yesterday, some stoner-looking girls came in the office to look for an apartment. They were ooo-ing over Marley and asked me her name. I knew what their response would be: "Whoa! That is suuuuuch an awesome name! Bob Marley is so cool." (said in stoner-voice) Bob Marley is not that cool. And she isn't named after him. I did not say this out loud to them and crush their dreams, but I did think it pretty hard. Why does everyone assume she is named after him? For the record, she is not. I just liked the name when I saw someone else's baby was named Marley. So, quit telling me how cool Bob Marley is.

Did you know that you can print your blog in book form? You probably did, but I had no idea. I am going to ask for that for my birthday next year. It can be Marley's first year. I am really excited about it! But, I have to go through and fix all my typos. Dang it.

2 comments:

Abigail... said...

WHAT!?! You can print out your blog in book form!?! I want that!

Jillian said...

Yea! You really can! I don't remember the website, but it was something really easy like printmyblog.com or something. I'm sure you can google it and find it. It's like 44 bucks for a hardback copy. You should do it... especially since you have been blogging for so long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...