Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good Things About Today

Marley let me sleep until 8:30! Only mommies can understand what a difference 30 minutes makes!

My mom got to come over and visit with us this morning. Marley slept through most of it, but she was here.

I got my major officially changed to Health Science. It was a big ordeal with lots of people who didn't know what was going on (including me). I got sent to five different offices, climbed like 4 flights of stairs, and talked to about 6 rude people. I was told by the Psychology department that I needed to have the Health Science department call them. Then the Health Science office said that the Psychology office needed to contact them. So, I went back to the Psychology Dept. (because evidently no one wants to be the one who has to actually dial the numbers) and they just did it all without talking to the other people. Whatever.

I got to register for classes. I am taking three online classes and one class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 am - 8:50 am. My mom has class those days, so I will drop Marley off at my mom's, then take her car to school (faculty parking!) and go to class. My mom will bring Marley in my car when my class is getting out and I will just switch places with her.

Apple juice did the trick for anyone who was sitting on the edge of their seats in anticipation. Actually I don't know if apple juice did it, or if Marley was just ready to do it. It was a huge mess that I don't really want to encounter again. Regardless though, it's done and that's a very good thing.

We went out to eat tonight and Marley literally just sat there like a big kid who couldn't say anything. She people-watched with us and didn't make a peep. She smiled a couple times while we talked to her... she was the perfect baby. I bet all the other mommies were jealous.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...