Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Today is Halloween and Marley is a pumpkin. She looks so cute in her costume. I will post some pictures when I take some.

I forgot to mention this since it happened, but Marley laughed last Wednesday (Oct. 22)! She was at home alone with me when she did it. I got kind of worried afterwards because as soon as she did it I thought it was sweet that I almost cried. So, when she saw me making a sad face she made a worried face. I really didn't her to think that she was doing something bad. Then, I debated whether or not I should tell Asa. I didn't know if he would be sad he missed it. But, I did tell him. Luckily he was not sad and got to hear her laugh on Tuesday. He was blowing raspberries on her tummy and talking to her. She laughed quite a bit, but as soon as I got the camera to videotape it, she stopped. The she did it again a couples times yesterday. She doesn't do it all the time and you have to work pretty hard to gt one, but it is so worth it! It makes me so happy!

I don't know what to be again. I liked the idea of Health Science, but now I am thinking that maybe Child and Family Development is an option too. I could work at a daycare... or start my own. It makes me a little sad to think that I will get to spend so much time with Marley, but with my next baby I will have to go back to work. This will make breastfeeding harder (though I will still do it) and it will mean I spend less time with them. I am so happy that I get to be with Marley all day, but I am sad for my future children. I know that women do it all the time, but they don't want to. What jobs will let you work from home? Maybe I will look into that...

I cannot believe Marley is almost three months already. Time really is flying by. Soon she will be rolling over, sitting up, and eating solids... I want a little more time...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...