Saturday, October 20, 2012

day 41: s'mores and mani-pedis



Nothing says "fall" to us like camping and sitting around a fire.  Definitely two our absolute favorite activities in any season.  And although we couldn't go camping this weekend, we did get to have plenty of fires in the backyard, along with some delicious s'mores.  We are all fans, but especially Marley, my little chocoholic.


Vivi had her first pedicure and manicure today.  Noah took me out for a pedicure during the afternoon, and we enjoyed some very needed girl time.  I got to go somewhere childless, y'all!  It was seriously the best gift I could have been given recently.  I needed it.

Anyway, Marley wanted her nails done when we got home, so she got the full mani-pedi treatment, complete with a soak!  And I decided to try doing Vivi's also!  She surprisingly sat very still while I did it, just watching me.  She had just seen what I was doing to Marley's nails, so I think she caught on to the routine.  She even helped us blow on them when I was done.  She loved it, even though it only last a couple of days.  She would look down at her nails and squeal with delight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...