Sunday, October 14, 2012

day 35: the 10k



Today I ran a 10k!  I actually ran the whole thing!  I was pretty surprised with myself and so relieved when it was over.  The girls were with Asa the whole time, so he took a few pictures of them for me.

Vivi has a love-hate relationship with shoes.  She loves to hold them and carry them around and try to untie them.  But she hates them on her feet.  I purposely don't put shoes on her now when we are about to get in the car, because she will scream the whole time about having the shoes on!


Marley got her face painted with a pink flamingo and a huge pink flower balloon while I was running.  She was actually really happy about it, despite the look on her face!

It was great to have my fans there cheering for me when I got done.  They are the reason I am getting healthy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...