Saturday, September 15, 2012

day 6: sleeping after a busy day


I will confess: today I almost forgot to take pictures.  It was the first day that it completely slipped my mind until bedtime.  But I will also confess that I have an addiction to taking pictures of my girls sleeping.  And Marley did not disappoint when I walked into her room to take her picture and she had lined her bed with all the stuffed animals that she and Ainsley and Abby had torn down from her animal hammock.  We had a busy day, full of the farmer's market and brunch with friends, packing for our trip to Texas and Asa's trip to Arkansas for training. 


When Asa was deployed, I was so concerned that he and Vivi would never have a good relationship because he missed so much of her life.  But I am ecstatic when I see them together now and I realize that they have an amazing bond.  She adores her Daddy.  And he is in love with her.  It makes me a very happy mama.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...