Monday, June 25, 2012

she said it: random marley quotes

Knight Marley.  She made this costume up all on her own, y'all.  Sword, shield, boots, hat, mask.  Go, imagination!

"Marley, will you go get the chocolate we bought at the store today?"
"Yeah! Let's have a chocolate feast!"

"I tooted.  That was for your, Mama.  You keep it."

"I was holding onto Henna and presently she jumped out of my arms!"

"Am I old enough to go to field camp with Mimi?"
"No, sweetie.  You have to be a little bit bigger like Mama or Daddy."
"Oh... then I will never get to go because I don't eat my vegetables so I can grow big..."

"Daddy?  Do you wanna give me like any dollars that you have?"

(When asked if she wanted to eat some of her broccoli mac-and-cheese) "Broccoli is never going in my mouth!"
Broccoli did end up going in her mouth though.  And she even earned a dollar for her wallet.

"Shake it like a salt shaker!"



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...