Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Setting Collage

I am finally finding a use for all the scrapbook paper and stickers I have been collecting in hopes of becoming an amazing scrapbooker.  No, it's not scrapbooking.  It's projects for Marley!

She woke up from her nap to this invitation today.
I told her the basic idea: summer.  And then I just let her put things where she wanted.

We talked about what happens in the summer, what the leaves look like on trees, and our favorite things to do.  And I loved her finished product!


Campsite, pond, picnic blanket, cooking over the fire, plenty of bugs, flowers, and a beautiful tree.

The tree was actually glued on well enough that we were able to hang this on the wall.  Marley requested to do autumn next.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...