Thursday, May 24, 2012

Right now, I'm


: packing for our camping trip and wishing I had done more last night.
: nervous about how the weekend will go.  Highs in the 90s.
: frustrated with Henna, who seems to want to be a very naughty puppy the past few days.
: thinking a lot about what kind of schooling we want for our kids and how we can make it happen.
: exhausted because Vivi was up most of the night with a stuffy nose.
: nervous about how our day today will go.  It's an all day affair at a local park with the Army.  Sports events, kids' activities, food, splash pad, and heat.  Doesn't always go well with two little ones.


: loving the artwork around our house.  On the chalkboard, there is a picture Marley drew of our family sleeping in bed together.  The dry erase board is covered in letters and shapes.  
: thankful I got a chance to shave my legs before we go camping and swimming all weekend.
: avoiding cleaning my kitchen.
: wondering if the pair of shorts I bought yesterday will really work, or if I should return them. Things always fit differently at home.
: sore from my cardio class yesterday morning and bike ride with the girls yesterday afternoon.
: slowly organizing all of our pictures and videos from the last seven years to make sure we have two master copies of everything.  I might have an emotional breakdown if we lost them one day.
: doing my absolute best to stay positive and relaxed about everything this weekend.  I'll be leaving all my worries at home.
: going to have breakfast with my girl.


Have a Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...