Friday, December 30, 2011

Vivi in the Jumperoo

Joel cleaned some things out of the attic for me yesterday in preparation for our move back to Missouri (in nine days. that's insane, people.) and he found the jumperoo we had with Marley!  If I had known it was up there, I would have asked him to get it down a month ago!  I was about to buy her one for Christmas!

Well anyway, I put her in it and she loves it!  It will be so nice to have in Missouri so that I can contain her for a minute while I wash dishes or something.  Because as you can tell from a few posts ago, the girl is so close to crawling it's not even funny!

Now, I wasn't there when my mom took this picture of her with her head down, but I know she wasn't asleep when I came back a few minutes later!  So, I think she's just looking at it really closely?  Who knows...

And Marley just couldn't resist!  She has also had her babies, Maggie and Emma, in there playing a few times.  They loved it, I'm sure!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...