Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things I Don't Want to Forget


Her sweet, cuddly hands.  They grab everything, but I love it best when they are holding on to me.
Her hilarious faces.  They keep me smiling all day.
Her smiles.  Oh, this smile melts my heart.  Everyone comments on what a happy baby she is.  She smiles at every single person who smiles at her!  She is the friendliest baby!

Her "I'm Gonna Eat That!" face.
Her eyelashes that curl up perfectly, just like a girl's should!  People are always talking about her eyelashes!
Her adorable monkey ears that stick out just like her Daddy's!
This hair!  It seriously makes me laugh out loud when I look at it!  It's short all over, but then you get to this little patch on the top with all this hair!  It's long and curly and I can't wait to see what it's like when it grows out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...