Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turned 24!  I had a rather relaxing day.  Marley went to school in the morning, I exercised while Vivi napped, went out to lunch with my mom, Joel, and Emily, and then played at home with the girls all afternoon. 

I used to get really into my birthday.  I wanted to be treated like a princess!  However, now the birthday princess changes diapers, cleans poop off of clothes, gets spit-up on her dinner dress! 
But this birthday princess wouldn't want to spend her day with anyone else!

My mom brought me home some beautiful fall flowers!
 Strawberry pie is always one of my favorite desserts!  Of course, Marley got to help me make a wish and blow out my candle.  Because, she is the best candle-blower-outer in the country!
She's a good wisher, too.  She always wishes for her Daddy to come home.  Only three short months and both of our wishes will be coming true!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...