Friday, September 23, 2011

Feeding the Ducks

 This morning, Marley, Vivi, and I went to the SFA duck pond.  I parked a good distance away so that we could walk there and back and get a little exercise.  Marley had a blast, the weather was perfect, Vivi happily slept, and we all got to get out of the house!











Flapping her wings like a duck.
She was getting a little hungry herself!
 
 
Marley had so much fun feeding the ducks, She used up so much energy, explored like a little girl is supposed to, and laughed and smiled for two hours straight.  It made me so happy to see her so happy.  The trip honestly could not have gone any better.  It replenished my faith in myself and really made me look forward to future outings.  We need to get out of the house more, and this gave me confidence to say, "Hey!  I can do this two kids thing!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...