Saturday, July 16, 2011

Girls' Trip!

Today we took our first trip to Lufkin with two little girls. I have managed to stay home except for one doctor's appointment for Vivi and one gymnastics class for Marley, but I was dying to get out the house and do something! So, my mom, Emily, the girls, and I got in the truck and went shopping!This was Vivi's first car trip longer than across town and she did fabulously!
She also had her first trip to Target! A girl needs to remember that forever, so we took pictures! She snuggled in the Moby wrap with me and even my mom!
Meanwhile, Marley was fascinated by the fact that she could use her nose to click things on my iPhone!
Vivi also get to visit her first restaurant! I forgot to take the camera with me into Olive Garden with us, but trust me, she loved it! She slept the whole time!
The rest of the trip consisted of a free face painting at Old Navy and smoothies from Smoothie King! And that makes for a very happy Marley!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...