Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Sucks

I think I'm a better blogger in the summer. I was looking back at all of our fantastic pictures from last summer and all the fun things we did together. We were always busy and doing things outside. I don't think I was meant to live in a place with winter. Marley and I literally spend 95% of our time at home, inside. And that makes me crazy! I have been trying to think of places we can go or things we can do, but there is just nothing to do around here when it's cold. There's isn't even a mall to wander around in for exercise or a place for kids to play indoors. It makes me wish for spring and summer to hurry up and arrive because we are so bored. Maybe, one day we can move our family to Florida and enjoy flip flop weather all year long! Winter is so depressing!

So, how do I fix this? Well, today I will work on finishing some blogs to keep myself busy! Hopefully it works!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...