Friday, November 12, 2010

The World Through Rose Colored Glasses

At our house, we do not have cable. So, Marley gets to watch her one episode of Dora each morning through Netflix, and then that's it. It stops itself and she knows it's over. At my mom's house, they have tons of channels playing all kinds of cartoons. So she can watch Dora, Olivia, Franklin, Handy Manny, Go Diego Go... whatever she can find. And I have been a little more lenient about her tv watching, so she usually gets to watch two episodes of whatever is on.

But I have to say that even with all of those choices, I still think Dora is the best one out there! They practice letters, numbers, and shapes more than any of the other shows, and Marley is much more into it! I never thought I would say that I liked Dora... but I LIKE DORA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...