Monday, November 15, 2010

Marley Loves Babies

Marley got to hold her first baby this weekend! We went to Houston for my Grandmother's birthday party. The party was an adult-only party, so Marley got to spend the evening with all the kids in the family. Emily texted me and said that Marley was walking around saying "Mommy come home NOW!" So, I rushed back to the house to find this!She was perfectly fine, holding her cousin Rykkhan! Emily said that as soon as they got Rykkhan out of his crib, Marley couldn't take her eyes off of him. She hugged him for ten minutes and then wanted to hold him in her lap. She always loves seeing babies and talking to them, but I had never actually seen her with one! It was adorable! And it made me so excited for one day when she has a little brother or sister to spoil and hug and love on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...