Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 23rd birthday! I was lucky enough to have many many people wish me Happy Birthday today. Donna brought me over a beautiful fruit cake, that was delicious! My mommy took me and Marley out to a yummy lunch. And then my mom, Joel, and both Emilys took me out to dinner.

Before my mom left for work, she asked Marley to pick out a cake for me at the store. She picked the best one: a ladybug cake! She was very proud!
Marley even helped everyone sing Happy Birthday to me, which was a big treat because she normally only sings one line of it!
And, of course, mothers have to share the blowing-out-the-candles activities with their children. It's one of those rules of parenthood.
The best part of Marley's day? CAKE!
I'm a lucky Mommy! 23 will be a year full of happy things and sad things, but I know that I am so blessed to have such a fantastic and loving little girl and husband!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...