Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Highlights of Our Anniversary Trip

A cute baby eating a yummy cookie.Marley having a blast in the camper, sticking her head out the door and yelling "Heeeeellooooo!!"
Getting some quality family time in.Letting Bebe get some fresh air.

Sitting by the fire all together.
Covering Bebe in a blanket of grass. I think Bebe totally loves camping.
Eating s'mores before dinner, just cuz it's a vacation!
Going on walks together.
Playing on the playground with Mommy and Daddy.
Covering our legs in leaves.
And kicking up leaves at each other!
Eating ice cream together, which may be Marley's favorite family activity.
One of my favorite parts of the trip was being dropped off at a spa for my surprise facial appointment! I have a wonderful husband!

It was a wonderful weekend and I'm so happy we got to spend it together!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...