Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fall Feelings

I've always thought that my favorite season was summer. Summer brings longer, sunnier days, swimming, grilling, and more free time for Asa. But when I got back from Texas, there was a chill in the air and I got so excited! That feeling of the autumn breeze and the brightly colored trees and cozy layers of clothing has me so happy! It reminds me of camping, going on picnics, getting married, my birthday, Thanksgiving, and cool weather clothes!

Marley feels it too!

According to my research, it should start getting really cold here in November. So, the next two months will be filled with camping, going to the park, crunching on fallen leaves, taking beautiful pictures, picking out pumpkins, taking Marley trick-or-treating for the first time, a cute little bundled up two year old, and feeling the breeze in our hair. We have two months to live it up in my new favorite season!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...