Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bye Bye Bronze Age, Hello Jetsons

Asa came home from work a few weeks ago and decided we needed a Wii. I grew up without a single video game when I was a kid, so I was reluctant to buy one. Mainly because I have no idea how to do it. My brain doesn't work like that. But we bought it, along with the Wii Fit addition. And we all love it! Even Marley! I get to use it to work out, Marley gets to fly airplanes and drive jet skies, and Asa gets to play all of his various games. It is a lot easier to handle than I thought it would be, and it turns out my brain can actually understand it. There are tons of things for me to do on Wii Fit, including yoga, aerobics, and strength training. And Marley is so cute, concentrating so hard on how she is flying the airplane. I am really glad we bought it, even though it took some convincing. It's fun to have one more thing we all do together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...