Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Videos!

Here are a few videos of cute things Marley has done recently! Y'aal were missing videos of her, weren't you?

I took this when the three of us were driving home from dropping my mom off in Branson. She has been practicing elephant noises... and evidently still thinks the burping thing is hilarious!

Playing in the car from Jillian Shaw on Vimeo.


I took this in St. Louis last weekend while we were eating dinner at Chipotle. The people at the next table over were watching her and laughing, that's who you hear ask what flavor the drink is.

Sour Drink from Jillian Shaw on Vimeo.


Marley is getting really good at attempting words when I ask her to. The words she has signs for are a little hard, because she thinks I am asking her for the sign. But she is getting better and better with new words!

Corn? from Jillian Shaw on Vimeo.


At lastly, just a cute video I took tonight at dinner!

She gets it from her Daddy from Jillian Shaw on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...