Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scatter-brained update

I am very slowly getting blogs done from the past few weeks. They are all dated in April, so just check the titles on the left hand side and see if there are any that you missed in the next few days. I am still trying to do Asa's graduation, moving, and family day. So, hang on and they will be done soon!

I am lucky enough to say, though, that one of the main reasons I have not been blogging is because I have been hanging out with my daughter! We have been doing things outside all day long!

Last week we went for a hike with Asa when he got off work. Unfortunately, some setting was changed on my camera and it ended up screwing up all the pictures I took. But here are a few that were close to turning out.And Sunday Marley and I had a picnic while Asa caught dinner in a creek we have here.
Yesterday and today were full of playing, unpacking boxes, cleaning, and going to the park. I did have a mishap today where I got pulled over for a random inspection on post and didn't have my proof of insurance, so I got kicked off post. But, luckily I knew right where it was since they had just sent me my new one and I was able to get back on post. And Asa had to be at work this morning at 5 am. It is now 11:30 pm and he is still not home. And he said he may not be coming home. That's not very fun.

Anyway, I am using my free time to catch up on blogs! Marley has been sleeping a whole lot better lately. Even though she is getting her four eye teeth right now, she sleeps by herself in her own bed until about 2 in the morning! That's not sleeping through the night, but I'll take it!

We are slowly getting everything put together here. We still have a few boxes out on the front porch, waiting for their placement. But, for the most part it looks like we really live here. I am back on my diet and exercise plan this week, after 4 weeks of not caring about it. I am finding it a lot harder to stay on it now though... with Asa right in front of me eating whatever he wants. Oh well, I am going to have to do it anyway. I am having fun forcing Asa to try healthier recipes though. He may not like them as much as I want him to, but at least he tries it and tells me he likes it!

Haha. So, there is a really scatter-brained update on lots of random things!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...