Friday, March 12, 2010

The Morning Routine

The first thing Marley wants to every morning is wake up her Mimi. We wake up around the same time that my mom needs to wake up, so she immediately starts asking for Mimi. I will take her into my mom's room and they will lay in bed together for 20 minutes or so. They read books, count toes and freckles, listen to birds outside the window, play "Where's Marley?", and cuddle under the covers together. My mom loves being woken up by her sweet smiling face instead of an alarm clock, and Marley loves getting to start her morning playing in bed. I don't know what either of them will do when we move. My mom will have to start using an alarm clock and Marley will have to start enjoying waking me up I guess. Maybe we can start a new routine of calling to wake my mom up in the mornings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...