Monday, January 18, 2010

Asa, The Action Figure

Abigail and Brett sent us the sweetest gift a couple of weeks ago. I think the official term is "Hugs To Go" but we just like to call him her Daddy Doll. It has a little slit in the front of it where I put a picture of Asa, so she knows who it is. She loves it. She carries it around with her calling it Dada and wants to bring it in the car when we go somewhere. It is such a sweet idea, a safe way for her to carry something around that makes her think about Asa. I tried giving her pictures to hold, but she just crumpled them up.
The only thing we need to do is cut his hair!

2 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE IT!!! Actually forwarded it to people I work with! Might be my favorite blog post yet!!

Abigail... said...

YAAAY! I love the pictures! I'm SO glad she liked it :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...