Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bee

I don't know if I have mentioned it on this blog, but my sister has an unhealthy obsession with Beyonce. She thinks about her all the time, and compares everything to her. The other day I looked at Emily's Facebook page and saw on her news feed:

Emily is now friends with Beyonce Knowles.
Emily wrote on Beyonce Knowles' wall.

She says things like, "I'm feeling Sasha-fierce today" or "I have been thinking, I don't want to be Beyonce because then there would be no Beyonce and I would have to have another idol." When we go out to restaurants, she talks to the waiter about Beyonce and if they know trivia about her or love her a third as much as Emily does, then she tells my mom to tip them more... weird right? So, anyway she has taught Marley to recognize Beyonce and when she sees her or hears her name, Marley puts her hands behind her head, trying to do this:
And the second "Single Ladies" comes on, Marley sticks her hands in the air, waving them around like she does in the music video! It is an instant mood booster for Marley's sad moments!

It cracks me up that she does it and it makes whoever sees her do it laugh pretty hard, and I know Emily is excited that someone else appreciates "Bee" as much as she does!

So, can you guess who made her this for Christmas?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...