Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Tree Shopping

On Monday night, we picked out our Christmas tree! Joel told us that it usually takes him about an hour to pick out which one he wants, but he actually found it within 10 minutes! It was freezing cold, so I was excited! It really is a great tree... Joel has put it up now, but we have yet to decorate it. It feels so weird to be getting ready for Christmas without Asa. I hope he is excited about Christmas when he gets here. I know he doesn't have time to worry about it right now, but maybe he can get in the spirit once he gets here.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Marley just makes my day! I am at work at 5:30 this morning and I decided to take a look at your blog just to see if you had something posted and yay! you did! New background for my computer! marley!

Love ya! Hope you have a good day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...