Thursday, November 26, 2009

Asa's Address

Asa called my this morning! We got to talk for a total of 1 minute, and I was sopping wet since I jumped out of the shower to answer it. But he did give me his address, so if anyone wants to send him mail here it is:

Pvt. Vermeulen, Asa
3rd Plt Saints
A Co., 35th Engineer Battalion
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473

I really hope that it is right, but I have no clue. He sounded a little down, so please send him happy uplifting things! No bad news! You also need to send it in a white envelope with no other wording or drawing on the outside except for the return address. Supposedly they get a hard time about that and that is probably the last things he needs right now.

If I have it wrong, I will let you guys know!

Please send him something to brighten his days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...