Friday, October 23, 2009

Day Before the Wedding

Well tomorrow is The Big Day. So, I thought I should finally write a blog about how everything is going! We have been so busy (in fact, I forgot to take a test that I was supposed to take today until 20 minutes before it was due). Today, I worked on all of the flowers, as you can see.
Donna came over at lunch and saw how everything was going. She got to play in the yard with Marley and take a few pictures with Asa. I had never realized how few pictures we have of she and Asa!

My mom, Emily, and I got our nails done and then we sped through the house trying to clean it. My family arrived right before the rehearsal dinner. I can already tell how different Marley is getting. She is way less overwhelmed by big groups and actually seems to enjoy it a little. She was happy to greet everyone when they came in and played with anyone who would play with her.
Asa and his best man, Bradley.
Evidently, she likes onion rings. Who knew?


Me and my maid of honor and sister, Emily.
We had such a great time! I guess I expected something to go wrong with every aspect of the wedding, so I assumed Marley would be a bad mood, or the food would be cold, or there would be a fight. But it was perfect and Marley was a great sport. It was so nice to see our families happy and excited for us and mingling together!

We still have a big list of things to do tomorrow, but I am quite relaxed. A lady at the nail shop today said she had never seen such a calm bride! We did hire a friend from high school who takes great pictures to do our wedding, so I should have the pictures very soon. And another friend from high school is doing the filming for us, so that will be great also. I am just so so so excited! I can tell Asa is getting excited too! We went through everything with Grandpa tonight and it was so crazy to rehearse everything and know that it is really happening tomorrow. I know that it won't all go completely perfectly, but I am going to enjoy it as much as possible. I really don't expect a lot from Marley. I will happy with whatever she is doing as long as she is happy. If she gets whiny and wants to kick a ball around the yard, that's fine with me! I really think it will be beautiful, and I feel so lucky that we have so many people who love us. We are so lucky.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jillian, you look beautiful. Best of luck tomorrow, I know you will have a wonderful day:)

Jillian said...

Thank you, Amy! I really hope it is a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...