Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Having a real yard for Marley to run around in is such a blessing! Today, the weather was so nice so we spent a while just sitting out on the porch, running around chasing the ball, and swinging. She absolutely loves being outside, and I am sooooo glad that it is getting cool enough outside to do so!
I think Marley is happier since living here. She has so many more people around to hang out with, and I think it makes her more tired at night, too. She has been a little needy today, but other than today she has been great. She hates the bathtub here, though. We need to get her a mat so it isn't so slippery. Last night, i took a bath with her to see if she liked it better, but she still wouldn't sit on the bottom of the tub.
I really have been a sucky blogger lately, but we have been so busy! We have to have everything out of the house tomorrow and clean it so that the landlord can come inspect it. Monday, my mom and I went to the party rental place and reserved tables, chairs, linens, arches, and silverware for the wedding. It got me so excited to actually be able to visualize everything and realize how pretty it will be! We can't go dress shopping until the 10th, only two weeks before the wedding! So, hopefully we will find something that day. I really want something simple, like this dress, but I haven't really decided yet. From our first count, I think we are going to have around 60 or 70 people! That is way more people than I had planned, but it is so great to know so many people love us and want to see us do well.
Along with sucking at blogging, I feel like I have been sucking at keeping up with all the things Marley does now. She is getting so good at doing the signs she knows, making some really weird new noises, putting her fingers in her ears like she doesn't want to listen to us, and my personal favorite, picking her nose. I know, but her finger fits so perfectly in there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...