Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Things

GAH. Everything is GAH. Whether it's a good, exciting thing, or a bad thing, it's GAH.

She has started pointing at something and then pointing back to herself. I really think she knows what she's doing! At least I hope so... I have been giving her the things she points at too show her how it works.

She squeals all the time! It's really a squeal/scream, but it's really cute and happy. She'll do it once, then I do it back to her. Then she does it again. We go back and forth like that for a while before she gets sick of it.

She has started something new that I like to call The Happy Face. I don't think I can even describe how cute it is, so I will have to take a picture or something. But she dips her head back and smiles really big, trying to get me to smile.

One of her new favorite things to do is move the remote while we are watching tv. She usually takes it across the room and puts it on the entertainment center, but occasionally she will hide it somewhere and make me search for it. She also knows how to use to, so she points it at the tv when she gets a hold of it.

She is also getting 7th tooth, on her bottom right. I guess that explains all the whining I have been listening to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...