Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Three New Developments

Now that she has learned how entertaining shaking her head is, she does it all the time. Any time I tell her "no", she shakes her head. Any time I say "no" in a sentence to some one else, she shakes her head. Today she started catching on to what she's not supposed to do. So, when I saw her opening the cabinet doors and shaking her head, I had to laugh. She knows she's not supposed to do it and just went ahead and told herself "no". It cracked me up.

A few weeks ago, Marley got really good at giving us kisses when we asked her. Slowly, they have turned into bites. The first few times I squealed and looked at her really confused. Now it is getting really painful and my first instinct is to scream in pain. Today, Marley bit my lip so hard that I cried. I say "no" to her, but she just shakes her head. So, I don't think she gets it. Hopefully, we can work on that.

She can play peek-a-boo with herself now. She likes to play with a shirt, so she will cover her face and then pull it off with a huge smile on her face. So, I yell "peek-a-boo" and she laughs. It's so neat to me that she can figure that out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...