Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Present to You

Our house:
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two car garage, huge living area, fireplace, fenced backyard, good neighborhood, and plenty of room in the kitchen. It's wonderful. I want to move right now.

We found an ad in the paper this morning for the house to the right of this one. But when we called, there was some confusion and we ended up seeing this one, owned by the same people. But I am glad because I really like this one. It is a little out of our price range, but we can handle it. It is so worth it, compared to everything we had been finding in our price range. I just wasn't willing to take any of those. And I really think that this is right. We can paint, it has closets, and it has air conditioning: three very important things that were not included with the other house. Remember how excited I was about that one? Imagine how excited I am now!!

Tomorrow after Asa gets off work, we are going to give them the money and sign the lease. We tried to make sure that the lady wasn't going to lease it out from under us, but I am still a little nervous about that. She seems a little crazy and unorganized. We "accidentally" knocked down the For Rent sign though... so hopefully that goes in our favor! If it all works out, we will be moving this weekend! So, there isn't really much I can do tomorrow before we find out 100% that it is our's. But Friday is going to be super busy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...