Tuesday, June 30, 2009

She Took Two Steps!

Marley took two steps on Saturday. Asa and I were helping her practice across the living room and she actually did it! Now, I don't think that walking across the room is going to happen in the next few days, it might have been an accident. But, at least I know she's strong enough! Now she just needs to figure that out.

She has been sooo fussy lately. I can't see any teeth, so I have no idea what else is wrong. It is so frustrating to just hear her whining in my ear all day. And when I try to put her to sleep, she fights me so hard. It used to be easy: within 10 minutes she was asleep with no fighting. Now she is making it a hundred times harder. Tonight, i got really frustrated. I felt guilty for feeling that way, but I have to clue what to do with her. I hate hearing her cry and seeing her tears, but I can't figure out what's wrong with her. I finally got her to sleep, but can't help but feel like a bad mom. I got so impatient with her, but at the same time I just wanted to hug her until she stopped. It's just kind of this inner battle with the two sides of my brain. Of course, the hug it put side always wins, though. Thank goodness she eventually calmed down enough to fall asleep.

We are still on the desperate hunt for a house. Tonight we went and looked at two houses. They were owned by the same lady and both residents were in the process of moving out. Let me just say, they looked good from the outside but once we got inside we realized that these people were disgusting. I am not the most obsessive person in the world when it comes to cleaning, but I can't even imagine how these people lived like that. There was literally dog pee puddles and poop piles in every room. So, needless to say, those were a BIG FAT NO. I could tell that the landlord was unbelievably pissed. I think there was smoke coming out of her ears when she stepped in the pile of poop in the dining room. Poor lady has a lot of work to do...

I really hope we find something soon. I really want out of here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...