Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy

I just started the "Maymester" on Monday at school. So, I have class everyday for 3 hours for the next two and a half weeks. I really like the class, but I miss Marley. Luckily, Marley doesn't miss me. She has been staying with my mom all morning and they have been keeping very busy!

Yesterday, they went to the DPS office, the dog groomer, and somewhere else I can't remember. Today, they planned a trip to Wal-Mart. When she got in the car, Marley fell asleep. So, my mom decided to keep driving, not wanting to have to wake her up. so, she thought "I'll drive around for thirty minutes until she wakes up..." An hour and a half later, she was still driving when Marley finally woke up. It was pretty cute that she was willing to drive around the loop that many times. And I'm sure Marley appreciated the long ride.

Today, she made it on only two naps. She took the big morning one and then a 30 minutes afternoon one. And she was surprisingly still in a good mood when it was time for bed. So, maybe she's gonna keep going like this. She has also been eating a lot better lately. Today, she had yogurt, cheese, banana, Cheerios, green beans, blackberries, and turkey. I was impressed with all that variety.

She has also gotten really good at waving! She doesn't really do it when I ask her to, she only performs for other people. Now, we are working on blowing kisses. That will be harder, but she's smart. She can do it!

We found out that Asa can't take EMT class here until October 1st. That sucks, but we will be able to save money until then. They have had commercials all over the radio today about a Medical Transcriptionist seminar in Lufkin tomorrow night. I think I might go to it and just find out more about it. It is something relatively easy that I could do from home while Marley is napping or in the evenings when Asa got home for a little extra money. We'll see how that goes.

I promise to be better blogger. I have just been really busy! But I have tons of pictures to post and I don't work on Wednesdays! So, I should get to it tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...