Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Can't Pinch This Girl!

My Aunt Julie sent Marley this cute little head piece for her to wear today! When I tried it on her on Friday, she just kept trying to pull it off. But, she must know what it's for because today, she is all about it. She hasn't pulled it off once, and I know she enjoys all the attention it is getting her at work! So, thanks Aunt Julie! We are totally in the St. Patrick's Day spirit!
On other news, there is definitely something stabbing at me when I stick my finger in her mouth. And she has been making rivers of drool down her chest all day. We gave her some teething tablets last night and this morning, but I can't really tell if they work or not. But, I have to say that the worst part so far is the runny nose. It is always running and getting all over her face and in her hands. I am pretty much keeping a booger sucker by me all day long trying to get it, but it's not really working. It is annoying me when I try to feed her too, she can't breathe!
Anyway, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...